Episode 100 (Part 2)! Somehow – somehow – we made it to 100 episodes! Crazy! We were fortunate to have 28 of our past guests join us at the Kickstand Burger Bar in Charlotte, NC for our 100th Episode Extravaganza. We’ve broken the recording in to 2 podcasts to maximize your listening enjoyment!
In This Segment:
- Podcast Intro with guest announcer Chris Jones
- Monologue with Jim Ryan
- Reading by Misty Massey
- Reading by John Hartness
- Song by Gamebreax with Omega Sparks and SWATS
- Podcaster Roast with Jim Ryan, John Hartness, Darryl Mansell, Jake Feurbach and Chuck Carte
- Diss Jockey game with Danny Seavers, Candice Carpenter, Ian Kiser, Kim Wunderlich-Cady, Patrick Barnhardt, Ryan Graham, and Wanda Harward
- Time Warp Closer with Randall and Judy Chou
We welcome you to our 100th Geekery from Guardians,
And look back for a moment at our past Shenardians.
We found out that Charlotte is sometimes quite Sketchy,
Murdered some Fools, and practiced some yogi,
And spoke Abubika with almost nary a hitch,
We were Pursued by a Bear, which made us all run.
And now I am done – so please stop your crying.
Originally recorded 08/20/2016
Guardians of the Geekery Episode 100 – Part 2