Episode 11: Oscars Recap 2015
Movie Buff and all around Dubious Dude Danny Seavers joins us this week to help us recap our thoughts on the Oscars. You can’t find out more about Danny – he is a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in bacon. So there.
This episode, we attempt to discuss the following:
- The Oscars. Didn’t we already say that up there?
- (By the way, call you parents or the people you love. JK Simmons said to. )
Things to Note:
- Our apologies for the delay in posting this. Giddygeeker blames ISIS. Not the Greek Goddess.
- Tiffany did indeed wait for Guardians of the Geekery Technical Services. Then again, she was the only nominee. Even though she thought the Oscars were blah.
- Danny really is a health professional – he’s got a pharmaceutical PhD!
- Carol has mad movie trivia skills. She says it is because she has no life.
- Giddygeeker called the host Lara Johnson, she is actually Lara Spencer. Sorry!
- Why does everyone keep asking Giddygeeker to stop singing? She sings because she is happy! And types about herself in the third person!
- Misty Upham was the actress who costarred with Meryl Streep in August: Osage County.
- Joan Rivers died in September 2014 and should have been included in the In Memoriam section in our opinion.
- The horror film Feast was released in 2005. The Disney short Feast was released in 2014.
- Jaden Smith won the Razzie this year for worst actor, not Kirk Cameron.
- I don’t wish ill will on William Shatner. And we are really sad that Leonard Nimoy did not recover.
- Charlie Hunnam was the actor from Sons of Anarchy that was supposedly originally going to play Christian Grey.
Videos/Pictures To Prove Its Real!
John Travolta Weirdly Kissing Scarlett Johanssen
John Travolta Weirdly Caressing Idina Menzel
Fifty Shades of Geek Parody
House of Cards Parody