Episode 172: Quidditch Day at Rural Hill
Episode 172! Jessica Bustamante from Rural Hill stopped by to tell us more about their Amazing Maize Maze opening on September 9th, and their Quidditch Day on September 16th! Jessica has been with Rural HIll for almost 3 year years in their Accounting and Marketing departments and has been dubbed “The Money Fairy” by the Front Gate crew for all Rural Hill’s events.
About Rural Hill and their Quidditch Day
Quidditch Day at the Rural Hill Amazing Maize Maze, sponsored by Thirsty Nomad Brewing, happening Saturday, September 16th from 11 AM – 4 PM.
- UNCC takes on UNCG in a day of scrimmages and community engagement.
- 2nd & Charles will have butterbeer and other Wizarding whimsies for sale.
- Once Upon a Paintbrush is there in case you care to paint your face house colors or to match your favorite wizard.
- Clinks Drinks will be there offering etched pint glasses which will get you a pint size pours from our beer vendor.
- Ovens Auditorium will be doing a giveaway of tickets for their Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone concert in October.
- And of course, there’s always the fun and excitement of getting lost in our huge 7 acre corn maze.